COMMERCIAL FOUNTAIN (Removed Blistered Membrane) Tsawwassen, B.C.
Mechanically removed urethane membrane. Sandblast the full surface to a required open profile of approximate 5. Apply the Xypex Concentrate with a blue oxide dye at 1.5 pounds per square yard in a slurry consistency (5 parts Xypex Concentrate and 3 parts water) to the full surface.
Other Project Photos:
- Canmore Wastewater Treatment Plant, Canmore, AB
- Ashcroft Indian Band, Ashcroft, BC
- Waste Water Treatment Plant, Port Hardy, BC
- Langley Reservoir (16 million gallons), Langley, BC
- Bayns Road Pump Station, Pitt Meadows, BC
- Swimming Pool, New Westminster, BC
- Abbotsford J.A.M.E.S. WWTP, Abbotsford, BC
- Abbotsford Sewage Vault, Abbotsford, BC
- Fleetwood Pump Station, Surrey, BC
- Water Reclamation Facility, Iqaluit, Nunavut
- Moody Park Outdoor Pool, New Westminster, BC