ABBOTSFORD J.A.M.E.S. WWTP Abbotsford, B.C.
Roof surface was treated with the Xypex Concentrate DS-1 (by hand).
DS-1 is a special dry shake formulation of Xypex Concentrate designed specifically for horizontal concrete surfaces such as parking decks and floor slabs. Applied by hand or by mechanical spreader, DS-1 is trowelled into fresh concrete prior to finishing.
DS-2 is used for concrete structures where increased abrasion resistance is required.
DS-1 and DS-2 must be bull floated into surface for maximum benefit. Finish with regular finishing blades and trowels. Aeration tank walls were pressure washed with a 2500 p.s.i. machine to proper profile and coated with one coat of Xypex Concentrate and one coat of Xypex Modified at 1.5 pounds per square yard. Digester tank with two coats of Xypex at pipe gallery
Other Project Photos:
- Canmore Wastewater Treatment Plant, Canmore, AB
- Ashcroft Indian Band, Ashcroft, BC
- Waste Water Treatment Plant, Port Hardy, BC
- Langley Reservoir (16 million gallons), Langley, BC
- Bayns Road Pump Station, Pitt Meadows, BC
- Swimming Pool, New Westminster, BC
- Commercial Foundation, Tsawwassen, BC
- Abbotsford Sewage Vault, Abbotsford, BC
- Fleetwood Pump Station, Surrey, BC
- Water Reclamation Facility, Iqaluit, Nunavut
- Moody Park Outdoor Pool, New Westminster, BC